Welcome to the Blue Prints Community!
THE WAIT IS OVER; LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!
- Private sessions, in-home and at our facility can be booked after June 6th
- Puppy Kindergarten will resume Saturday, June 13th @ 9 a.m
- Group classes are to resume the week of June 8th and new group class dates are up in our training page
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DAYCARE INFORMATION BEFORE ARRIVAL AND CALL/EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
- Our COVID-19 reduced hours are Monday-Friday 8a.m.-5p.m. We will be using the hour before we open and hour after we close to thoroughly clean and disinfect our facility. Dogs can be dropped off in between 7-8, please just give us a heads up.
- SPECIFIC DROP OFF/PICK UP TIMES are drop off from 8a.m.-10a.m and pick up from 1p.m.-3p.m 4p.m.-5p.m. To be on the safe side, one of our employees will be readily available outside to retrieve your dogs and bring them into daycare. If the lobby is empty you may enter if wearing a mask.
- Payments can be made over the phone or at our facility; please follow the instructions from the receptionist.
- If you need a drop off/pick up time outside those timeframes, please call before approaching the facility. We are happy to accommodate.
- For pickups, please call us and we will prepare them for your arrival and meet you outside. Please follow the guidelines for social distancing that are marked on our pavement. If you see a long line, please wait in your car until it is noticeably shorter
- We require all of our clients to wear facial coverage while dropping off and/or picking up their dogs.
Training and Puppy Customers: Please follow the specific instructions that you will receive in your confirmation email.
We are happy to help with any inquiries about our services via phone or email.
We are so excited to see all of our furry friends again, thank you for the continued support and patience.
Blue Prints Training and Socialization Center uses positive reinforcement to train dogs and promotes healthy behavior with daycare services. We are a training facility first dedicated to growing the bond between you and your pet.
We build good behavior from a dog’s genetic blueprint and offer continued learning and care from puppyhood into their senior years. Although born with a blueprint of color, size, shape, and behavior, dogs of any age, sex, temperament, or breed can be transformed using positive reinforcement training.
At Blue Prints, we believe a good dog starts with an educated human. We offer flexible and personalized training that promotes good behavior and offers wellness and socialization to help your dog be the best they can be.