Welcome to the Blue Prints Community!
We are proud and extremely excited to announce we are expanding our services to Chittenango, NY in an effort to increase our service availability for our already established customers and potential new customers! Our new location will offer the same structured socialization and training services we currently have, but will also offer “board and play” and “board and train” options.
Puppy Kindergarten will be offered at our Chittenango location starting Saturday, January 2nd @ 10AM-11 AM.
Puppy Socialization will be offered at our Chittenango location starting Monday, January 4th from 8AM-12PM.
“Board and train” and “board and play” options will be offered as soon as our new kennels are delivered. We will keep you updated!
Thank you for the continued support. ♥
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DAYCARE INFORMATION BEFORE ARRIVAL AND CALL/EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
- Reservations are required for daycare. We are back to our normal hours, Monday-Friday 7a.m.-6:30p.m.
- Payments can be made over the phone or at our facility; please follow the instructions from the receptionist.
- If you are entering the lobby and it looks full please wait in the entryway and/or outside until the line dies down.
- If you are not comfortable entering the facility, please call when you are in the parking lot at drop off or pick up. An employee will meet you outside the front door with your dog.
- We require all of our clients to wear facial coverage while dropping off and/or picking up their dogs.
Training and Puppy Customers: Please follow the specific instructions that you will receive in your confirmation email.
We are happy to help with any inquiries about our services via phone or email.
We are so excited to see all of our furry friends again, thank you for the continued support and patience.
Blue Prints Training and Socialization Center uses positive reinforcement to train dogs and promotes healthy behavior with daycare services. We are a training facility first dedicated to growing the bond between you and your pet.
We build good behavior from a dog’s genetic blueprint and offer continued learning and care from puppyhood into their senior years. Although born with a blueprint of color, size, shape, and behavior, dogs of any age, sex, temperament, or breed can be transformed using positive reinforcement training.
At Blue Prints, we believe a good dog starts with an educated human. We offer flexible and personalized training that promotes good behavior and offers wellness and socialization to help your dog be the best they can be.
“Like” us on Facebook, Blueprints Dog Studio | Facebook, and “follow” us on Instagram @blueprintsdogstudio!