The requirements we set for all dogs are in place to ensure the safety of our staff and all dogs on the premises.
- Dogs should be up to date on vaccines, including rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella. Puppies must be up to date on vaccinations up to their current age and have routine vet visits scheduled through puppyhood
- All dogs must be on a flea and tick prevention plan
- Dogs over 7 months old must be spayed or neutered
- Arrive with your dog leashed and remember to take your dog for a brief walk before entering daycare so they can relieve themselves
- Feed your dog at least 1 hour before and after daycare
- Dogs may be subject to a re-interview after a 60-day lapse in attendance
- We recommend dogs over 20 weeks of age enroll in our Training Classes. Adult dogs recently adopted are encouraged to use our Shelter Package to ensure a smooth transition into their new home.
- Puppies (dogs under 20 weeks) must be enrolled in either our walk in Puppy Kindergarten class or our Puppy Development Package. We encourage you to learn more about our puppy development programming as an important first step to good behavior.
- Dogs trained at other facilities are encouraged to take our Basic 1 course or utilize our other training options. This sets your dog up for success within our daycare.